Saturday, May 31, 2014

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT-PRAYERS, GOOD WISHES, ENCOURAGEMENT & SOLIDARITY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT-PRAYERS,

 GOOD WISHES, ENCOURAGEMENT & SOLIDARITY

Ever since CM of Goa Parrikar made those obnoxious and derogatory statements against me-and also comparing me to one of his ilk-I have been flooded with messages of support and solidarity from all over India and abroad!

It is really very touching that people I do not know at all have just called saying "don't worry!we are with you"I have been assured of prayers from quarters one would least expect...Nearly everyone has encouraged me "to go on" and NEVER to give up the struggle for a more just, humane , equitable and peaceful society!

I am really very grateful to EVERYONE of you! I mean it! 

When we walk TOGETHER there is NO looking back...and however difficult the road ahead is- we are motivated by our belief that TRUTH WILL ULTIMATELY TRIUMPH!!!

Fr Cedric Prakash sj
31st May 2014

1 comment:

Siren said...

I agree that we should walk together. Along with ANHAD, we need to carry on fighting for what we believe.